- Writing clear and error-free content that reflects the voice of SIL and Language Technology
- Meeting with Language Technology staff and field personnel to understand the user community.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive text
- Collaborating with recruiting and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Working with clients to edit and modify copy to meet their content expectations
- Participating as an integral and enthusiastic part of the team, exhibiting ownership, follow-through, initiative, awareness, and effective communication with peers and management
- Working with the team around a cohesive product roadmap
- Participate in regular project status, planning, partnership, and strategic meetings
- Be available to travel to meet with the larger department team at least once per year
- Be available to travel biannually to the Language Technology Conference
- Participate in professional conferences and meetings
Dallas, TX - Founded in 1934
SIL is a global, faith-based nonprofit that works with local communities around the world to develop language solutions that expand possibilities for a better life.
Our faith inspires and informs our commitment to expand possibilities for people to thrive. We believe all people are created by God and given language as a means for flourishing. Through language, we understand who we are, experience relationships and explore life’s most important questions.