- Accounts Payable --requests payment to Vendors as required
- AccPac-does Journal Entries as required
- Processes and sends monthly reports to directors and managers
- Assists clerically with Budget preparation
- Is contact person between Innovation Development and Int'l Finance
- Assists team personnel learn and follow proper financial procedures as directed by SIL Int'l Finance
- Reconciles detailed reports to appropriate general ledger accounts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail person
- Comfortable with numbers and financial concepts
- Strong math skills
- Knowledge of basic financial functions
- Strong data entry skills.
Education and Experience:
- Six months of formal education in bookkeeping or six months experience in performing the basic clerical procedures of a financial operation
- Experience could include time as a cashier, payroll clerk, bank teller or accounts payable/receivable clerk.
Training and Orientation:
If any training will be included, describe it here.
Dallas, TX - Founded in 1934
SIL is a global, faith-based nonprofit that works with local communities around the world to develop language solutions that expand possibilities for a better life.
Our faith inspires and informs our commitment to expand possibilities for people to thrive. We believe all people are created by God and given language as a means for flourishing. Through language, we understand who we are, experience relationships and explore life’s most important questions.